More Articles for construction aggregate company mergers
Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to take over the company with a stock-for-stock transaction. If this hostile takeover were approved, it would create a U.S.-based company ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1690 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1081 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views