More Articles for Connecting America Through Travel
Patrick Jones, executive director & CEO of the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA), this week pointed to tolling as a solution to traffic congestion. At the U.S. Travel Association’s Connecting America Through Travel Conference in Washington D.C. on Wednesday, ...
Later this month, the U.S. Travel Association will host a conference aimed at promoting transportation infrastructure investment. The conference, Connecting America Through Travel, will take place November 19-20 at The Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. The U.S. Travel ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views