More Articles for Congressman Jim Oberstar (D-MN) chairman of the Transportation Committee
Construction is underway or completed on $677 million in Minnesota highway, transit, and wastewater projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure announced on Sept. 30. The committee released its ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1545 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012399 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views