More Articles for Congressman Bill Shuster
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) plans to host a Twitter town hall to answer questions about a proposed bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding. The Twitter town hall will take place Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern ...
Prior to the House Republicans’ introduction of their version of a water infrastructure bill, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) used a whiteboard Tuesday to explain to Americans why the new bill had been crafted, according to ...
Oh, wouldn’t it be nice to have a car that drives without assistance? Sure, you can hire a chauffeur so you don’t have to drive, but I’m talking about a car that actually drives itself. No chauffeur needed. This idea is ...
Congressman Shuster: Obama ‘offered little more than window dressing’ on transportation funding plans
Congressman Bill Shuster, chairman of the Subcommittee on Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials, issued the following statement in response to the President’s remarks this morning regarding transportation and his request to address a Joint Session ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views