More Articles for Congressional Budget Office
We’re in trouble – big trouble – and it’s going to be hard to find a way out. It’s not news to anyone in the transportation construction industry that the nation’s Highway Trust Fund (HTF) is in peril. So far, ...
Let’s say you are rolling down the highway and watching the gas gauge on your dashboard as you go. You see it steadily going down. You are aware that it is heading to E. You roll on. It gets inevitably ...
The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has, helpfully, stated the obvious. The CBO is essentially confirming for us that when reauthorization rolls about next September, MAP-21’s replacement, facing a nearly bankrupt Highway Trust Fund, will either have to dive into the General ...
Transportation Construction Jobs Alone Do Not a Recovery Make The art of riding the short-term/long-term transportation funding teeter-totter By John Latta A report from the National Transportation Policy Project says creating jobs in the transportation infrastructure is a good thing — but maybe ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?483 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group282 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views