More Articles for congestion
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced today that it is suspending road construction projects statewide during the holiday weekend to promote safety and reduce congestion. Construction that affects travel lanes on state highways will be suspended from 6 a.m. ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views