More Articles for congestion
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced today that it is suspending road construction projects statewide during the holiday weekend to promote safety and reduce congestion. Construction that affects travel lanes on state highways will be suspended from 6 a.m. ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?942 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?813 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views