More Articles for congestion in Chicago
Sweet Home Chicago! Although my adopted hometown (I'm originally from Cleveland) is a fabulous city of music, theater, museums, food (my favorite part of it), sports teams and endless other activities, it's also known for its road congestion. Those from the ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway657 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?644 Views