More Articles for confirmation hearing
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
We reported last week that the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold a confirmation hearing on the nomination of Mayor Anthony Foxx for Secretary of Transportation. The meeting--which will take place tomorrow, May 22, at 2:30 p.m. ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views