More Articles for confirmation hearing
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
We reported last week that the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold a confirmation hearing on the nomination of Mayor Anthony Foxx for Secretary of Transportation. The meeting--which will take place tomorrow, May 22, at 2:30 p.m. ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers862 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project445 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views