More Articles for confirmation hearing
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
We reported last week that the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold a confirmation hearing on the nomination of Mayor Anthony Foxx for Secretary of Transportation. The meeting--which will take place tomorrow, May 22, at 2:30 p.m. ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views