More Articles for CONEXPO-CON/AG
In earlier days, concrete pavements would employ steel wire mesh near the top of the layer to forestall inevitable hairline shrinkage cracks. While shrinkage cracks don’t compromise the load-carrying ability of a pavement, they are unsightly, especially when the wire ...
Caterpillar will unveil the first model in its full line of Cat vocational trucks, the Cat CT660, in Las Vegas at CONEXPO-CON/AG in March. As part of the celebration, Cat is holding an online sweepstakes featuring a trip to Las ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers855 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project439 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views