More Articles for Concrete road map
GUEST BLOG: What the re-election of President Obama, Republican House majority, Democratic Senate majority means for the construction industry
During the 2012 presidential campaign, President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney gave relative lip service to the subject of rebuilding America’s faltering infrastructure. Rather than positioning infrastructure as an integral part of the nation’s fabric, both treated construction funding ...
Concrete ‘Road Map’ Not Set in Stone Stakeholder Needs Take Concrete ‘Road Map’ in New Directions By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The CP Road Map, formally the Long-Term Plan for Concrete Pavement Research and Technology – first articulated to the industry at the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views