More Articles for concrete pipe
This once every-three-years trade show boasts innovative materials that deserve a closer look. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Innovative materials for road and bridge construction will be exhibited at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in March in Las Vegas, and many of them are worth ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will present its Distinguished Achievement Award to the Florida Concrete & Products Association (FC&PA) at the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. During the convention’s opening session on Sunday, April 3, at 5:15 p.m., the ...
Hanson Pipe & Precast provided 15 pieces of 2,400-mm diameter concrete pipe on March 2 for the eastbound lane of Highway 417, in Ottawa, Ontario, after road contractors filling potholes discovered the collapse of a deteriorating 30-year-old metal culvert beneath ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views