More Articles for concrete pavement
If it’s a super-stout pavement base model you’re looking for, look no further than the Des Moines (Ia.) International Airport. Last summer, Manatts Inc. built a subgrade, base and taxiway there that would prevail against the fury of the Devil ...
Sweet Ride Alabama Concrete pavement returns to Alabama with the first concrete overlay in the state. Interstate 59 through the state of Alabama was originally paved with concrete in the mid 1960s. Nearly 50 years later, the original concrete has far surpassed ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]906 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong828 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views