More Articles for Concrete Pavement Sustainability
Pre-Measure Your Carbon Footprint Calculators help predict the environmental impact of roadbuilding projects By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor New tools keep appearing to help the highway, road and bridge community determine the environmental impact of the infrastructure they design and build. Cold-in-place recycling ...
Concrete ‘Road Map’ Not Set in Stone Stakeholder Needs Take Concrete ‘Road Map’ in New Directions By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The CP Road Map, formally the Long-Term Plan for Concrete Pavement Research and Technology – first articulated to the industry at the ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1432 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June984 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge417 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012349 Views