More Articles for concrete pavement preservation
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
A county gave site tours on one of the largest concrete pavement preservation (CPP) projects to ever have been undertaken at an October 3 open house in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. The PCA Rocky Mountain Region, Colorado/Wyoming Chapter of the American Concrete ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views