More Articles for concrete pavement industry
Spurred forward by some brave new thinking, the concrete pavement industry is working toward thinner concrete overlays these days – down to 3 inches, even 2 inches. Some Iowa counties have paved a lot of miles of 4-inch overlays that have ...
What About Overlays? Agencies looking for dollar value balanced with road quality are looking at concrete overlays By Daniel C. Brown More than ever before, state departments of transportation (DOTs) and other roadbuilding agencies are choosing concrete overlays as a way to rehabilitate ...
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving288 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness259 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options257 Views