More Articles for conceptual projects
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) is considering 10 transportation projects as candidates for public-private partnerships. Governor Bob McDonnell yesterday released the state’s Public-Private Partnerships' ("OTP3") Draft 2013 Virginia PPTA Pipeline, which contains the P3 candidate projects as well as 10 ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views