More Articles for Composite Pavements
‘Bio-Binder’ Green Modifiers Star at TRB By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The emerging universe of biologically based modified asphalts got significant exposure at the 92nd annual meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) in Washington, D.C. Better Roads was there. More than 11,700 ...
What About Overlays? Agencies looking for dollar value balanced with road quality are looking at concrete overlays By Daniel C. Brown More than ever before, state departments of transportation (DOTs) and other roadbuilding agencies are choosing concrete overlays as a way to rehabilitate ...
Research that could change the Way We Work Some top picks from Transportation Research Board’s papers presented at its 90th annual meeting in D.C. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor It is always a meeting filled with new ideas and stunning research breakthroughs in ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1678 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1079 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views