More Articles for Composite Advantage
How Eight Mile Road Bridge in Hamilton County, Ohio, used a bridge system prefabricated with integral beams and deck incorporating the entire superstructure for a rapid installation. Article contributed by Composite Advantage Eight Mile Road Bridge, a short span concrete structure built in ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views