More Articles for Completed highway projects in southern Minnesota
The opening of the eastbound Interstate 494 Wakota Bridge in the southeast Twin Cities Metro Area tops a list of 51 state highway and bridge projects totaling $113.37 million that the Minnesota Department of Transportation has completed so far this ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views