More Articles for Completed highway projects in southern Minnesota
The opening of the eastbound Interstate 494 Wakota Bridge in the southeast Twin Cities Metro Area tops a list of 51 state highway and bridge projects totaling $113.37 million that the Minnesota Department of Transportation has completed so far this ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2077 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1211 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views