More Articles for compete for road and highway contracts
Federal highway officials hold workshop to help Virginia, North Carolina small businesses compete for government contracts
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) hosted a workshop in Portsmouth on Aug. 18 to help small businesses compete for federal highway contracts and engage more minorities and women in construction careers. More than 145 area businesses took ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views