More Articles for compactor
Volvo Construction Equipment has released its DD25B double drum compactor, which is Tier 4 Final-compliant and offers a 7-percent decrease in fuel consumption compared to its predecessor. A three-cylinder, 25-horsepower Volvo D1.7A Tier 4 Final engine powers the machine. The company ...
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine. Volvo ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported today from Munich on Wirtgen’s newest technology, a combination of a concrete/asphalt milling drum with a vibrating roller that the company calls a “crusher drum.” The crusher drum, which is on display in the company’s ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1189 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project525 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?350 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans347 Views