More Articles for compactor
Volvo Construction Equipment has released its DD25B double drum compactor, which is Tier 4 Final-compliant and offers a 7-percent decrease in fuel consumption compared to its predecessor. A three-cylinder, 25-horsepower Volvo D1.7A Tier 4 Final engine powers the machine. The company ...
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine. Volvo ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported today from Munich on Wirtgen’s newest technology, a combination of a concrete/asphalt milling drum with a vibrating roller that the company calls a “crusher drum.” The crusher drum, which is on display in the company’s ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views