More Articles for compactor
Volvo Construction Equipment has released its DD25B double drum compactor, which is Tier 4 Final-compliant and offers a 7-percent decrease in fuel consumption compared to its predecessor. A three-cylinder, 25-horsepower Volvo D1.7A Tier 4 Final engine powers the machine. The company ...
Volvo’s DD110B asphalt compactor, which replaced the DD90, features larger drums, more amplitude, higher frequency, increased centrifugal force and more water storage (made possible with two tanks) than its predecessor and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Volvo engine. Volvo ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported today from Munich on Wirtgen’s newest technology, a combination of a concrete/asphalt milling drum with a vibrating roller that the company calls a “crusher drum.” The crusher drum, which is on display in the company’s ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax704 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views