More Articles for community projects for non-motorized transportation
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2181 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...950 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house596 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views