More Articles for community projects for non-motorized transportation
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business357 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views