More Articles for community project funding
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds531 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side455 Views