More Articles for Community Advisory Committee (CAC)
The widening of a one-mile stretch of Park Avenue roadway near Altoona, Pa., was far from routine. The nine-year project impacted more than 80 properties – businesses and residences – resulted in more than 35 right-of-way acquisitions and bordered active ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views