More Articles for Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
The House of Representatives officially confirmed Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) as chair of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I), according to a Jan. 3 announcement from the House. Shuster also announced the full Committee Republican membership. The Republican Members of ...
The following is the schedule for the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure for the week of Nov. 26, 2012: Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012 Hearing 10 a.m. ET 2167 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20515 Full Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, U.S. Rep. John L. ...
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure will hold the following hearing on Tuesday, Feb. 15, 2011: Subcommittee on Highways and Transit “Accelerating the Project Delivery Process: Eliminating Bureaucratic Red Tape and Making Every Dollar Count ” 10 a.m. 2167 Rayburn ...
The Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) will have a Full Committee Organizational Meeting at 10:30 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011, at 2167 Rayburn House Office Building in Washington, D.C. Webcast access will be available at http://transportation.house.gov.
A new database unveiled by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure now enables the public to search electronically for member-designated projects submitted by any member of the House of Representatives in legislation that originated from the committee. Transportation Committee Chairman Congressman ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views