More Articles for Commissioner Vance C. Smith Jr.
Georgia Department of Transportation Chief Engineer Gerald Ross was chosen by Commissioner Vance C. Smith, Jr., to also serve as the Department’s top official for development and implementation of public-private partnerships (P3) for transportation improvements. Ross will add ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views