More Articles for Commissioner Vance C. Smith Jr.
Georgia Department of Transportation Chief Engineer Gerald Ross was chosen by Commissioner Vance C. Smith, Jr., to also serve as the Department’s top official for development and implementation of public-private partnerships (P3) for transportation improvements. Ross will add ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party445 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views