More Articles for Commissioner James Simpson
Commissioner James Simpson kicked off New Jersey Department of Transportation’s (NJDOT) participation in National Work Zone Awareness Week today, urging motorists to contribute to a safe highway construction season by taking it slow through work zones. “We can all help drive ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...945 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views