More Articles for Commission Chair Grace Nichols
Reduction in Staff, Facilities and Equipment Will Save $512 Million The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission adopted a plan that will make the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) a smaller agency so more funding can be directed to ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views