More Articles for Commission Chair Grace Nichols
Reduction in Staff, Facilities and Equipment Will Save $512 Million The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission adopted a plan that will make the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) a smaller agency so more funding can be directed to ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views