More Articles for Commission Chair Grace Nichols
Reduction in Staff, Facilities and Equipment Will Save $512 Million The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission adopted a plan that will make the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) a smaller agency so more funding can be directed to ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views