More Articles for Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training grant program
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) last week announced that nearly $1 million in new grants will be used to help train veterans and military families for jobs in the transportation industry. FMCSA awarded the grants ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views