More Articles for Commerce Science and Transportation Committee
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) said Monday that his panel would move quickly to hold a confirmation hearing on President Obama's nomination of Anthony Foxx as the next Secretary of Transportation, The Hill reported. Though Rockefeller ...
Stuck in traffic Delayed reauthorization costs keep adding up with no relief in sight By John Latta Traffic congestion and the delays it causes are costing the nation’s construction firms an estimated $23 billion each year, according to a new analysis by the ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding553 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable408 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views