More Articles for Commerce Science and Transportation Committee
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) said Monday that his panel would move quickly to hold a confirmation hearing on President Obama's nomination of Anthony Foxx as the next Secretary of Transportation, The Hill reported. Though Rockefeller ...
Stuck in traffic Delayed reauthorization costs keep adding up with no relief in sight By John Latta Traffic congestion and the delays it causes are costing the nation’s construction firms an estimated $23 billion each year, according to a new analysis by the ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure216 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views