More Articles for Commerce Department
Construction spending in the U.S. rose in April for a second straight month as home-improvement expenditures increased along with construction of schools and power plants, Bloomberg reports. The news agency says that the 0.4-percent gain followed a revised 0.1 percent ...
Construction spending in the U.S. fell in February to the lowest level in more than seven years, according to an April 1 Bloomberg report. The report noted that the 1.3 percent decrease to $846.2 billion, the lowest since November 2002, followed a revised 1.4 ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency529 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs378 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River337 Views