More Articles for Commerce Department
Construction spending in the U.S. rose in April for a second straight month as home-improvement expenditures increased along with construction of schools and power plants, Bloomberg reports. The news agency says that the 0.4-percent gain followed a revised 0.1 percent ...
Construction spending in the U.S. fell in February to the lowest level in more than seven years, according to an April 1 Bloomberg report. The report noted that the 1.3 percent decrease to $846.2 billion, the lowest since November 2002, followed a revised 1.4 ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views