More Articles for Commerce Department
Construction spending in the U.S. rose in April for a second straight month as home-improvement expenditures increased along with construction of schools and power plants, Bloomberg reports. The news agency says that the 0.4-percent gain followed a revised 0.1 percent ...
Construction spending in the U.S. fell in February to the lowest level in more than seven years, according to an April 1 Bloomberg report. The report noted that the 1.3 percent decrease to $846.2 billion, the lowest since November 2002, followed a revised 1.4 ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views