More Articles for Columbus Crossroads project
Kokosing has begun construction on the $3 million contract to build Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) retaining walls for one of the largest highway projects in Ohio, according to Tensar International, a geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization company. The project will ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1777 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1298 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...862 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones536 Views