More Articles for Columbia River crossing
For the past five years the Cascade Bicycle Club has been opposed to the Columbia River Crossing (CRC) mega-highway, a Vancouver-Portland area project. The biggest reason the club says it opposes the CRC is “its opportunity cost: every one of the ...
The I-5 Columbia River Crossing tops the list of Oregon’s worst transportation chokepoints, along with the I-5/I-84/I-405 Interchange, the OR 212/224 Corridor, the I-205/I-5 Interchange and the OR 217/I-5 Interchange. according to a new report released today by TRIP, a ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views