More Articles for Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Wednesday vetoed a bill that would have increased transparency in public-private partnership (P3) projects, Denver’s KDVR reports. The legislation, Senate Bill 197, arose from public concerns over a project that the state and Plenary Roads, the ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Regional Transportation District (RTD), in partnership with local governments along the corridor, began construction of the $312 million multi-modal project along US 36. CDOT’s largest current construction project will reconstruct and widen ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views