More Articles for Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Wednesday vetoed a bill that would have increased transparency in public-private partnership (P3) projects, Denver’s KDVR reports. The legislation, Senate Bill 197, arose from public concerns over a project that the state and Plenary Roads, the ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Regional Transportation District (RTD), in partnership with local governments along the corridor, began construction of the $312 million multi-modal project along US 36. CDOT’s largest current construction project will reconstruct and widen ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views