More Articles for Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Wednesday vetoed a bill that would have increased transparency in public-private partnership (P3) projects, Denver’s KDVR reports. The legislation, Senate Bill 197, arose from public concerns over a project that the state and Plenary Roads, the ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Regional Transportation District (RTD), in partnership with local governments along the corridor, began construction of the $312 million multi-modal project along US 36. CDOT’s largest current construction project will reconstruct and widen ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver260 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker219 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views