More Articles for Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Wednesday vetoed a bill that would have increased transparency in public-private partnership (P3) projects, Denver’s KDVR reports. The legislation, Senate Bill 197, arose from public concerns over a project that the state and Plenary Roads, the ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Regional Transportation District (RTD), in partnership with local governments along the corridor, began construction of the $312 million multi-modal project along US 36. CDOT’s largest current construction project will reconstruct and widen ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones779 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones337 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views