More Articles for Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper on Wednesday vetoed a bill that would have increased transparency in public-private partnership (P3) projects, Denver’s KDVR reports. The legislation, Senate Bill 197, arose from public concerns over a project that the state and Plenary Roads, the ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Regional Transportation District (RTD), in partnership with local governments along the corridor, began construction of the $312 million multi-modal project along US 36. CDOT’s largest current construction project will reconstruct and widen ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2205 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans479 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 309 Views