More Articles for Colorado flood
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Wednesday awarded the Colorado Department of Transportation with $110 million in recovery funds for highways damaged in September floods, according to a report from Northern Colorado Business Report. The funds are part of the $450 ...
Colorado residents may soon have access to roads destroyed during floods this month. Crews with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and National Guard troops began work Sunday to repair several main highways for mountain towns, the Associated Press reported. The roads ...
Residents and officials in Colorado are finally able to see the damage flooding has caused to their roads. For the first time since flooding began in Colorado last week, rain in the state stopped Tuesday, The Denver Post reported. The Colorado Department ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views