More Articles for Colorado flood
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Wednesday awarded the Colorado Department of Transportation with $110 million in recovery funds for highways damaged in September floods, according to a report from Northern Colorado Business Report. The funds are part of the $450 ...
Colorado residents may soon have access to roads destroyed during floods this month. Crews with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and National Guard troops began work Sunday to repair several main highways for mountain towns, the Associated Press reported. The roads ...
Residents and officials in Colorado are finally able to see the damage flooding has caused to their roads. For the first time since flooding began in Colorado last week, rain in the state stopped Tuesday, The Denver Post reported. The Colorado Department ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion200 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views