More Articles for Colorado flood
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Wednesday awarded the Colorado Department of Transportation with $110 million in recovery funds for highways damaged in September floods, according to a report from Northern Colorado Business Report. The funds are part of the $450 ...
Colorado residents may soon have access to roads destroyed during floods this month. Crews with the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and National Guard troops began work Sunday to repair several main highways for mountain towns, the Associated Press reported. The roads ...
Residents and officials in Colorado are finally able to see the damage flooding has caused to their roads. For the first time since flooding began in Colorado last week, rain in the state stopped Tuesday, The Denver Post reported. The Colorado Department ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress246 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road131 Views