More Articles for Colorado Department of Transportation
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on May 21 announced a $54.5 million funding agreement with Fort Collins for a new MAX Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) line expected to reduce commuting times and traffic congestion along ...
DIY (Do It Yourself) Barricade Mobile Barrier Trailer helps keep workers safe and traffic flowing By Tina Grady Barbaccia The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has found a way of minimizing traffic disruption and maximizing worker safety in short-duration, rapid-work zones, says J.C. ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials for the Aug. 26 opening of the first phase of the Woodmen Road Corridor Improvement project, ending two years of construction and decades of planning on one of ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views