More Articles for Colorado Department of Transportation
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on May 21 announced a $54.5 million funding agreement with Fort Collins for a new MAX Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) line expected to reduce commuting times and traffic congestion along ...
DIY (Do It Yourself) Barricade Mobile Barrier Trailer helps keep workers safe and traffic flowing By Tina Grady Barbaccia The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has found a way of minimizing traffic disruption and maximizing worker safety in short-duration, rapid-work zones, says J.C. ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials for the Aug. 26 opening of the first phase of the Woodmen Road Corridor Improvement project, ending two years of construction and decades of planning on one of ...
Research continues to produce new options for owners and designers to save concrete bridges. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Corrosion of reinforcing steel in concrete bridges degrades bridge decks and other superstructure elements — in addition to substructures — by ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving394 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill331 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views