More Articles for cold weather
The extremely cold temperatures that began over the weekend in most parts of the U.S. is forcing some state departments of transportation to rethink their winter weather plans. The frigid weather -- which, according to a Huffington Post report, is called ...
When the temperature outside is in the single digits or subzero, I like to start my car and wait a few minutes for it to get warm and toasty before I get in to drive to my destination. However, I just ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views