More Articles for cold weather
The extremely cold temperatures that began over the weekend in most parts of the U.S. is forcing some state departments of transportation to rethink their winter weather plans. The frigid weather -- which, according to a Huffington Post report, is called ...
When the temperature outside is in the single digits or subzero, I like to start my car and wait a few minutes for it to get warm and toasty before I get in to drive to my destination. However, I just ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views