More Articles for cold temperatures
The extremely cold temperatures that began over the weekend in most parts of the U.S. is forcing some state departments of transportation to rethink their winter weather plans. The frigid weather -- which, according to a Huffington Post report, is called ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views