More Articles for cold bituminous mixes
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1178 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1037 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...586 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones496 Views