More Articles for COE
. “Contracts for the execution of the works should be drawn with care and precision: Because, when without legal flaws, neither party will be able to take advantage of the other.” —Vitruvius, chief architect to Caesars Julius and Augustus Contract interpretation is ...
Last year, Better Roads featured a story about engineers who inspect bridges by climbing the structures and using ropes to rappel down and access critical areas. The article, titled “Bridge Climbing,” detailed how climb-trained engineers from the Army Corps of Engineers ...
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction593 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views