More Articles for CO2 emissions
Inside the highway and bridge industries by John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org The Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) has come up with The Planning Time Index (PTI). It is a way to measure the degree of commute unreliability, introduced for the first time as ...
The Greening of America's Highways Words like sustainability, carbon footprint and environmental stewardship have dominated the construction industry for the past half-decade, driving some highway engineers to protest the buzz and beg their information sources to go back to covering advances ...
Good Results in Bad Times Pavement preservation expert Larry Galehouse talks about tools and strategies that make sense for surviving the Great Recession By Kirk Landers "In times like these, the pavement manager’s most basic strategy is to keep sound pavements sound and ...
After seven months' production of its EPA 2010 certified and compliant engines, Cummins says it has now built and shipped more than 20,000 Heavy-Duty and MidRange engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) exhaust aftertreatment, and at the end of August, ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1063 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?309 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views