More Articles for cloud-based monitoring system
Rochester Control Innovations (RocInnovations), a New York-based automation provider, is developing a cloud-based monitoring system for railroads, Innovation Trail reported. The system would allow railroads to monitor crossings from the Internet and through alerts. It would cut costs by up to ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views