More Articles for “Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection”
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
Stephen Sahs of the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) explores the use of "Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection" in this research paper. To learn more about rope access for bridge inspections, click here for a downloadable PDF of "Climbing Techniques for ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles592 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views