More Articles for “Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection”
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
Stephen Sahs of the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) explores the use of "Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection" in this research paper. To learn more about rope access for bridge inspections, click here for a downloadable PDF of "Climbing Techniques for ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views