More Articles for “Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection”
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
Stephen Sahs of the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) explores the use of "Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection" in this research paper. To learn more about rope access for bridge inspections, click here for a downloadable PDF of "Climbing Techniques for ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable392 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views