More Articles for “Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection”
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
Stephen Sahs of the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) explores the use of "Climbing Techniques for Bridge Inspection" in this research paper. To learn more about rope access for bridge inspections, click here for a downloadable PDF of "Climbing Techniques for ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views