More Articles for Climate Change
President Obama discussed higher standards for automobile gas mileage yesterday in his climate change policy speech, which took place at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., according to a report from The Hill. Obama said the climate proposal he unveiled is based ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
CH2M HILL, an industry leader in sustainability services for transportation, water, energy, and climate change, was recently selected by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to lead a team in the identification of the characteristics of a sustainable highway, and ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) announced that the lineup of sessions for its Midyear Meeting will include the latest information about Congress’s progress on the climate change and surface transportation reauthorization bills. The meeting is scheduled for July 26-28, ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1609 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1021 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...851 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views