More Articles for climate change policy
President Obama discussed higher standards for automobile gas mileage yesterday in his climate change policy speech, which took place at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., according to a report from The Hill. Obama said the climate proposal he unveiled is based ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views