More Articles for ClearSpan
Location: Wyandot County, Ohio Challenge: Additional space for road salt storage Solution: ClearSpan Hercules Truss Arch Building Size: 72-feet-wide by 60-feet-long Application: Salt storage The Wyandot County’s Bridge and Highway Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining 350 miles of roadways and bridges throughout the district. ...
It's no secret that proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses during the winter season, but it still remains a perennial problem. The Township of Wayne, N.J.'s Public Works Department addressed this issue and found a ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority848 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker722 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views