More Articles for Clean Water Act of 1972 (CWA)
I often wonder if John Mica rummages around in old television shows looking for one liners. Introducing a bill to curtail the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) regulatory authority he said: “EPA’s regulatory jihad is strangling our economy." In a press release from ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views