More Articles for Clean Construction Act
The Associated General Contractors of America and the Clean Air Task Force say emissions from diesel construction equipment will be significantly reduced at major highway projects in the most polluted areas if the Clean Construction Act of 2011 introduced today ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?410 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs391 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views