More Articles for clean-air legislation
Redeemed by Green Roads Back in the mid-’70s, my personal profile was a cursed brew of idealism, pragmatism and acts of sheer self-indulgence. My burden was especially heavy in matters of environment and ecology. I could see the need for clean air, ...
Construction groups say a Pittsburgh City Council bill that would hold contractors to higher environmental standards could stymie development and put small companies out of business, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports. Councilman Bill Peduto's clean-air legislation would require contractors working on city-subsidized ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views