More Articles for Clean Air Act
Caterpillar will pay a fine of $510,000 to the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for shipping more than 590,000 on-road and off-road engines that did not have legally required emissions controls installed. The investigation of these violations was conducted with the ...
By Jack Roberts, Executive Trucks Editor Navistar has filed another suit against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, signaling the latest round in the ongoing battle between the exhaust gas recirculation-only engine manufacturer and its competitors, all of which are using selective ...
American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) President and CEO Thomas J. Gibson offered the following comment today on the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Tailoring Rule. “The Tailoring Rule issued by the Environmental Protection Agency today does not solve the fundamental problems ...
Taking a breather California contractors challenge off-road diesel regulations as CARB blinks. By Mike Anderson Do we have a taste of things to come here? Like the well-intentioned conductor who stands before the orchestra, starts flailing his arms with devout certainty, and then stops ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views